Monday, December 6, 2010

30 Day Challenge

In order to keep myself actively posting through the holidays, I am going to steal this facebook trend and use it as a blog motivator. A blogivator, if you will. Here's how it goes:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


As you can probably tell, this is not me. I will not post pictures of the real me, not yet. Maybe, internet, if you all start being my friends and commenting, I will one day repeat this with more real (realer? Is it time for holiday brain yet?) pictures. I digress.
1.) If I were an anime character, this would be me. Scissors and all.
2.) Today I completed the longest paper I've ever written.
3.) Tomorrow I will start and complete a shorter paper.
4.) I am knitting a fashion-scarf.
5.) I am an excellent dancer.
6.) I haven't stretched in weeks because I've been tired and busy- must get back into it!!!!
7.) I have two rabbits. They are lovely.
8.) I have one husband. He is also lovely.
9.) Avacados are my favourite food.
10.) I drink too much coffee.
11.) red wine is probably my favourite beverage. I can drink an entire bottle myself. This will become a problem when we decide to have babies.
12.) I dream of having a whole room dedicated to books (instead of the half-room we currently have dedicated to books)
13.) I fell down the stairs last weekend- I did an entire summersault!
14.) I am very lucky I didn't break my neck!
15.) I don't have good enough words to talk about the Montreal Massacre. You should look it up and have a moment of silence for those brainy, brainy ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment