Monday, January 17, 2011

Seriously, though.

You guys, I haven't posted in ages!

This is an experiment. Mostly, this is a post without images to see if my post will attract traffic because folk like to read my blog. A flawed experiment, but, heck.

Here is how it works:
I miss blogging. I gave up a bit over Christmas for a few reasons:
*I had a bit of a breakdown. I've suffered from depression for a long time, and experienced a major low. Don't feel bad, or sorry, or anything, please. This is just a thing that happens to me sometimes, and looking at how few people are reading my blog does not make it better, so when this happens I stop doing that.
*it was also just really nice to turn everything having to do with work/school off. Computer/ipad included. So, yeah.

Anyways, if you're happy that I'm back, and want to see more posts comment. Or visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment